Walk to the Parks!
Located within walking distance to Busch Gardens and Adventure Island!
Learn more about Tampa area attractions.
We are pleased to offer a limited Complimentary Shuttle to Busch Gardens and Adventure Island. Our Shuttle Service runs six times daily based on when the park opens and closes.
- Busch Gardens / Adventure Island (0.5 MI / 0.16 KM )
- University of South Florida (1 MI / 1.61 KM )
- University Community Hospital (1 MI / 1.61 KM )
- Shriners Hospital (1 MI / 1.61 KM)
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center (1.5 MI / 3.22 KM )
- Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI) (3 MI / 3.22 KM )
- Lowry Park Zoo (5 MI / 6.44 KM )
- Port of Tampa (10 MI / 9.66 KM )
- Florida Fair Grounds (8 MI / 12.87 KM )
- The Florida Aquarium (10 MI / 11.27 KM )
- Ford Amphitheater (8 MI / 12.87 KM )
- St. Pete Times Forum (10 MI / 9.66 KM )
- Ybor City Entertainment District (7 MI / 8.05 KM )
- Highwoods Preserve, Sabal Park Office Complex (3 MI / 4.83 KM )
- James A. Haley VA Medical Hospital Center (1 MI / 3.22 KM )
- Raymond James Stadium (12 MI / 19.31 KM )
- Downtown Tampa (10 MI / 9.66 KM )
- Tampa Convention Center (10 MI / 9.66 KM )
Florida Fair Grounds (8 MI / 16.09 KM )
Don't end your stay in Tampa without visiting The Florida Aquarium, home to over 5,000 aquatic species. Located only a few minutes from our hotel, this aquarium features sharks, rays, eels, birds, and everything in between.
Our Tampa hotel is just across the street from Busch Gardens Africa, one of the largest amusement parks in the world. Featuring eight themed areas with animals, shows, thrill rides, shopping and dining, this is sure to be the highlight of any vacation.
During hot summer months, one of the best ways to cool off is by enjoying the water rides at Adventure Island, located less than a mile from our hotel in Tampa. During fall and spring, the water is heated. It's sure to be fun for everyone!
Don't Go Home Without seeing ...
One of the most impressive attractions in the area is the Museum of Science and Industry, located just two miles from our Tampa hotel. Here, you can enjoy over four hundred and fifty interactive exhibits and marvel at the rare articulated remains of a dinosaur.
Tampa enjoys a balmy climate with hot, humid summers and very mild winters. Highs average in the 90's, while lows rarely drop below 50 degrees. Summer storms are common, so bring a rain coat or umbrella. Check the forecast to be prepared.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Tampa USF Busch Gardens Hotel Specials/Packages
See our latest hotel specials & packages